Terms and conditions
BLAGSS exists primarily to provide a contact point for LGBT people wishing to pursue particular sports with like-minded individuals. As a BLAGSS member you agree to the following statements:
- You are over the age of 18 years.
- You participate in BLAGSS activities entirely at your own risk.
- BLAGSS and its voluntary organisers cannot be held responsible for any injury and resultant loss that you might sustain whilst taking part in BLAGSS activities.
- You will consult your GP or a qualified medical practitioner about any aspects of your health that might be incompatible with taking part in BLAGSS sporting activities.
- BLAGSS and its voluntary organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to your property whilst taking part in BLAGSS activities.
- Whilst taking part in BLAGSS activities you will not act in any way that might bring the organisation into disrepute.
- The event leaders and/or sport co-ordinators shall have authority to direct how and when activities are carried out, including cancelling, altering or postponing them for logistical or safety reasons.
- That the event leaders and/or sport co-ordinators shall have authority to direct you not to take part in any event if so doing might put your safety, or the safety of others at risk.
- In the event that you leave BLAGSS, or your membership is suspended or cancelled, or the organisation is wound up, you will not be entitled to any compensation or refund.
- Blagss has an elected committee, which at their discretion can cancel your membership without compensation.
- The Committee can wind up the organisation at any time if they consider that to be necessary and appropriate.
- Non-members should fill out a Day Membership form which sports reps can downlod from the committee page.
- Any BLAGSS event that has a duration of more than one day should be for Members only, Non-members will be required to either join or pay the yearly membership fee.